Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Testifying Tuesday: Sister Kahrs Too Can Testify

Hi! I am Sister Kahrs!
(Sister Kahrs: full-time missionary from Las Vegas can be found writing over HERE)

Hello to all that read Hermana Anderson's blog! Isn't she amazing!?

I am so grateful to share my testimony of the Book of Mormon. It has been such a great strength for me in my life. It has brought a deeper understanding and relationship with my Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. This book, this sacred book, testifies of Him and who He is and how much He loves us. This is another testament of Him. I have felt that so much in my life. As I have gone through trials and struggles in my life I have turned to prayer and The Book of Mormon, especially as a missionary.

Our Heavenly Father is aware of all our struggles and He gives us the Book of Mormon to help us in those struggles. There was one time I was doubting my testimony of God and knowing if he was really there. So I decided to put all that I have been taught to the test. Then one day, not right away, I came across the scripture in Alma 30:44 - It says that all things denote there is a God. When I read that I just knew that He was there just by looking around me.

I know that He lives and loves us and gives us the Book of Mormon to help bring us joy. I have seen that in my life and I know that all men everywhere can as well when they read and pray about it. The Book of Mormon is how I know that there is a prophet on the earth and that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.
This is my testimony in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment