Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Not the only online missionary in the family...

I have discovered that I am not the only family member that is involved in sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ online. My dear sister, Kristy, has a new video on mormon.org about how she lives her life as a disciple of Jesus Christ.



(my sister L, Kristy, and I)


Watch it here!

I add my witness with hers that I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and that He can heal any hurt, any sin, any anxiety and weakness. I know that He has gone forth suffering pains, afflictions, and temptations of every kind - and knows, according to the flesh, how to succor us, His people. (Alma 7: 11-12)

I have felt His love for me and the power of His sacrifice in my life. I have felt it today, even, as I have chosen to have faith and take a couple more steps in trying to live more like Him. I know that the blessings of His atoning sacrifice are not just for after death, they are for right now, they are for today.

I know that you can know and feel, just as my sister Kristy and I have felt, that His matchless power and love is real.


How?

Get down on your knees. Take a moment. And poor out your heart to your Father above who is waiting to talk with you, and console you - His dear child. Ask Him to feel. Ask Him to feel how much He loves you and whatever pain, concern, or sadness you may feel to be taken away.
I promise you that what you will feel is real. It is the power of the atonement of the Savior of the world.
I too can testify of these things

No comments:

Post a Comment